Vintage Large Unterweissbach German Porcelain Seated Ballet Dancer Figurine Mint
A beautiful large porcelain statue of a seated ballet dancer putting on her ballet shoes. She wears a lovely sky blue ruffled dress with white lace trim. A blue matching bow adorns her hair.
Hallmarks: It is signed Unter Weiss Bach, and numbered. It was made in Germany. It dates between c1948 to 1953.
It has spent its 70+ years in a showcase. I have seen similar for less price, but none that are perfect and not of this large size. Size: This is the largest size of this figurine that was made.
9" tall, 9" wide, 9 deep. The item "VINTAGE LARGE UNTERWEISSBACH GERMAN PORCELAIN SEATED BALLET DANCER FIGURINE MINT" is in sale since Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Sculptures & Figurines".audre" and is located in Victoria, British Columbia. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia.
- Number in Pack: 1
- Features: Hand Painted
- Department: Girls
- Maker: Unter weiss bach
- Care Instructions: Clean with Warm Water
- Item Width: 9"
- Time Period Manufactured: 1945-1955
- Item Length: 9"
- Item Height: 9"
- Subject: Ballet dance
- Collection: ballet dancers
- Country/Region of Origin: Germany
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Suitable For: show cabinet
- Size: Large
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Material: Ceramic & Porcelain
- Year Manufactured: 1945
- Shape: figure
- Character: ballet dancer
- Engraved: No
- Finish: porcelain
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Signed By: maker
- Brand: Unter Weiss Bach
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Color: Blue
- Signed: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Room: Any Room
- Theme: Ballet
- Type: Figurine